The BEHN + BATES FFS technology
In future an increasing number of food and animal feed producers will want to fill their products into plastic bags. The motive: Each producer is keen on keeping packing costs as low as possible. The FFS bag meets this requirement to the largest possible extent. It is formed out of a gusseted tubular film, filled and sealed thus enabling the bag size to be optimally adjusted to the product. As a result film consumption is reduced.
In the beginning just granules could be reliably filled into FFS bags. But technologies have developed during the last few years. Nowadays convincing FFS packing solutions are available for powders & flours, too. Our delivery programme includes several machine variants differing in output, type of product dosing and de-aeration:
- ROTO-PACKER ADAMS CARE-LINE EDITION
The new BEHN + BATES hygienic concept for filling powders into PE film bags.
- THE ADAMS®
Rotating system with several filling spouts for powders & flours
- FFS 600, 1000 or 2000
for granules and grains
Optimum filling results thanks to the right components:
- Corner welding to get compact box-shaped full bags
- Gross weighing for powders & flours or net weighing with the BEHN + BATES net weigher for granules and grains
- Product-adapted de-aeration by vacuum probe, vibrating lance or vibrating table
- Modular design including mobile machine versions
- Automatic double or triple film reel changer for short change-over times and fast processing of a large variety of products
Your product and your requested output are decisive factors for the selection of the right machine variant. Contact us - we will be pleased to advice you.