The palletizer G300 for low-output applications
The palletizer G300
equipped with a motorized gripping tool is especially designed for low-output applications of up to 300 bags/h.
The demands made on low-output palletizers with regard to cost effectiveness are special. All of them are fulfilled by the G300 offering flexibility, reliability and cost effectiveness due to the use of standardized components.
In brief: The function of the palletizer G300
The filled bag is taken by the motorized gripping tool and deposited on the pallet in the pre-set pattern. Manually adjustable aligning plates prevent the palletized bags from slipping when they are deposited.
The machine is easy to operate via touch screen. For fast adjusting processes different palletizing patterns can be stored in the standard software of the palletizer.
The palletizer G300 is available in 2 different variants:
with empty-pallet feed and full-pallet discharge by pallet truck
- Fully automatic
with empty pallet dispenser and conveyors for the full-pallet discharge
Economic solution for low-output applications
- Project-adapted full bag handling: Centered bag transport to the palletizer on roller conveyor
- Reliable bag take-over by the full-bag gripper equipped with special centering devices
- Exact bag depositing in the desired position of the pallet by the full-bag gripper and centering plates
- Easy handling of different bag sizes due to manually adjustable centering plates
- Project-specific machine design for semi or fully automatic operation
- Simple fault analysis - and, if required, remote diagnoses carried out by one of our service technicians
- Easy and fast programming of new processes due to the interactive software for automatic pallet/bag calculation