The BEHN + BATES automatic valve bag applicators FRONTLINE® and RADIMAT
Fully automatic packing processes
can be realised by the integration of automatic valve bag applicators.
We offer different options of bag applicators:
The BEHN + BATES automatic valve bag applicator FRONTLINE®
is used in combination with 1 to 4 spout inline packing machines. It applies all common
bag types and sizes in a reliable, fast and secure way.
The RADIMAT® valve bag applicator
used in combination with our rotating high-output systems ROTO-PACKER® and ROTOSEAL also processes all different valve bags that are suitable for automatic application in a fast and secure way - even sewn paper or PP woven valve bags.
The empty bag magazine
is selected according to your project needs. The following variants are possible:
- Empty bag bundle magazine carriage
- Horizontal bag magazines - length depending on the required storage capacity
- Space-saving vertical bag magazines
High application rates and minimum product losses through the BEHN + BATES valve bag applicators FRONTLINE® and RADIMAT
- Cost reduction through the linear bag application and controlled valve opening
- Ideal space use from the possible combination with different bag magazine types and the
- project-specific positioning of the empty bag magazine
- Reduced maintenance through the free access of the filling machines from the front
- Flexibility from the easy change-over to different bag sizes and types
- Optimum production planning in case of possible future extension of the existing filling machine with minimum interruption of the packing operation